My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, March 9, 2009











We were up running today. I decided that we just had to get some housework done. We cleaned the downstairs really good today. I guess you could say it was spring cleaning. Lianka, Ondrej, and Spencer were here today. This afternoon Leah, Deborah, and I went over to Chamblee. I wanted to check on the new Mom and the new baby. Mom took the baby to the Doctor this morning and he is doing well. Mom is tired from being up at night. Tim Cummins came by to see her and the baby too. It was good to catch up with Tim, who is my missions supervisor. Later we walked back over to the other side of the apartment complex to teach English. Leah and Deborah played outside with the kids while I was teaching. It was beautiful today. On the way home I ran in one of my favorite stores "The Golden Key". It is a Russian store. I bought us some Russian/Ukrainian style chocolate filled wafer cookies for dessert tonight.

No comments: