My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Saturday, March 7, 2009






Sarah, Deborah, and I just got back from checking on the new Mom and the baby. They got home from the hospital Thursday night at about 8:00pm. She said that he cried alot last night. They wondered if he had a stomachache. He looked good when I checked him. He is slightly jaundiced, but the whites of his eyes look good. That is one of the things you check for jaundice. Mom is still coughing getting over her bout with the flu. Overall they seem to have things under control. I went on over to see the Bengali Mom. They weren't home. They were out looking for jobs. The Aunt and Uncle were home so we had a short time of fellowship with them. The Aunt is taking English classes that cost her quite a bit of money at a technical school. I have been teaching her as well. I think that they are doing well but she feels that she can't speak enough to get a job. I told her about the classes at our church. I'll be back to teach them on Monday afternoon.

No comments: