My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, March 23, 2009








Leah and I went out to Chamblee to Azalea Place today. I needed to check on a new Mom and her baby. He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. He is so cute! When I got there Mom was changing his diaper and her little sister was helping her. I held the baby and talked with them for almost an hour. Mom is feeling good and hoping that she can try and get a job soon. I told her to make sure that her Dr. gives her the okay at her Postpartum checkup before she does anything too quickly. We need to make sure she is healed.
Leah and I then headed across the complex to the other side.

We ran into Tim in the parking lot. He introduced me to a new partner Bayo from Nigeria. I also met Ian and Ruthie North. I have heard alot about them the last weeks and actually ate some cookies that Ruthie made for the Movie night last week but it was the 1st time I saw them in person. It never dawned on me until we were talking that Ian is David and Kathy North's(Missionaries in the Philippines) son and Ian and Dorothy North's(Ambassador's For Christ) grandson. What an amazing legacy he has. Of course Ian North was at First Baptist Atlanta for many years and I had the great honor to sit and listen to him preach often. My dad used to do the prayer letter for Ambassadors for Christ every month and went to many of the AFC retreats. It is a small world. Ian and Ruthie North are also partners working with North American Mission Board and fellow missionaries that I will be working with. It's funny I sent a message to David North just last week on face book. I never knew that I would be working with his kids this week.

Tim brought candy and we participated in a candy throw to the kids. They always love that. Leah and I then went on upstairs to do the English lesson at the Bengali apartment. The 2 ladies and I had a fairly short lesson today, but it was good to see them and keep on loving on them.

No comments: