My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009




Sunday, Mark and I went to Chamblee in the snow. I had a small bag of food for the Bengali family that I wanted to take to them. We had a good visit with them. We did get into a discussion about God. They started talking about their food and what they could and couldn't eat. Their food has to be Hallal. They talked about Allah being God. I told them that I believe in God but that we believe that Jesus is the son of God. They responded by saying,"no that Jesus was not God." One of the ladies said, "I will get you a Koran in English and you read." I told them that I would take the Koran only if they let me give them a Bible in Bengali and they had to read it. They said yes. I went home and ordered 4 Bengali Bibles. I hope they arrive before I go back.

We also took a Mom, brother and sister to 2 different stores on Sunday so they didn't have to walk in the cold and snow. The expectant Mom I have been working with is sick with the flu. We prayed with her before we left. She is feeling really bad.

No comments: