My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, March 16, 2009












We kept Spencer, Lianka, and Ondrej today. This afternoon Deborah and I left to go do ministry work. First I stopped by to see Deborah Hayes at Pregnancy Resources of Doraville. She gave me some great advice and literature to use with one of the Mom's. Deborah is one of the sweetest and most knowledgeable people I know on pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, and she works with new and expectant Mom's daily.
We then headed over into Chamblee to Azalea Place. I went by to check on the new Mom and baby. He will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. He is crying alot at night. I gave them some Mylicon infant drops for gas to try if he is really fussy. Mom and Grandma think his stomach is hurting at night so we will see if this helps. I had a wonderful afternoon with 2 of the Bengali Mom's. Deborah went into the mission and helped one of the girls with a report that she had to write.They had to get the information off of the Internet. I had a good chat with Tim Cummins, my supervisor and the director of Whirlwind Missions, about some ministry situations and things that we need to pray about. Jesse, Tim's son, was at the mission faithfully helping the kids with their homework as he always does. On the way home we stopped by for a quick visit with my parents and then home to cook supper.

No comments: