My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Saturday, November 29, 2008





It has been a rainy day here in Atlanta. But we really needed the rain.
I met with my young expectant Mom today and we had lunch together. I took her to eat at Red Lobster. We had a good time and the food was great. Afterwards I took her with me to Clarkston. I needed to check on the African Mom that I taught last week. She was very glad to see us. Her newborn baby girl was sleeping. I brought both families a gift bag of fruit. I am not sure that Mom is getting enough to eat. She is very tired and weak. I am concerned about her. The baby looked good but Mom says she crys alot. I had a hard time communicating with her since she speaks very little English. I didn't have a translator today so I am not sure she understood some of the questions I was asking her about herself and the baby. I do know she is very lonely. I love what I do but sometimes it makes me sad not to be able to do more for the people that I meet.

No comments: