My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today was the last Sunday of our missions conference at First Baptist Atlanta.
I always love the conference because I love missions. I wore my Nigerian outfit that was given to me by my friend Patience. I had many complements and enjoyed reminding people that our emphasis was missions. After singing in the choir the 1st service, Mark and I attended Gap 57, where our 2 younger daughters, Leah and Deborah attend Sunday School. They are in the 6th grade. Tim Cummins of Whirlwind Missions spoke in their class about how everyone is a missionary. Tim called on me and his daughter Ashley to tell the children about what we are doing at the mission.

This afternoon I was exhausted, and had a headache, so I decide to stay home from
play practice. Mark, Leah, Deborah, and I are in our Christmas Dinner Theater Play, "Here's Love" or "Miracle on 34th Street." I only had 1 scene this afternoon so I felt like I just needed to get some sleep. It was good. I was able to sleep for 3 hours. I just hope I can get some rest tonight.

No comments: