My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We spent today getting ready for Thanksgiving. Sarah and all my kids have worked hard getting the house clean. I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year for my family. We have also invited a few guests. All together there should be 18 people eating here tomorrow. I did have one of the babies to watch today. We were able to take her to the park for some fresh air. I was able to get in some much needed exercise too! Boy, we have really been having some car problems. David sold his car last week and has not bought another one yet. Rachel's car was in the shop a few days ago. Now our big red van is running hot. We just had it worked on a few weeks ago. It seems the enemy is trying hard to make it difficult for me to get out to do my mission work. I have been working hard on getting my prayer letters out by Friday. Leah, Deborah, and David's girlfriend Ruth have helped me get finished tonight.

No comments: