My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, November 6, 2008









Wow, What a summer it has been. Mark, Sarah and I traveled to Voronkiv, Ukraine in June 2008. I was the team leader from First Baptsit Atlanta for a team of 11 people. We assisted the Baptist Church in Voronkiv with an overnight children's camp. We had 50 children at camp this year. This was my 5th year returning to Voronkiv. I have so many wonderful friends there. The Voronkiv Church feels like home to me. We did music, crafts, sports, bible stories, and English classes with the children. I think the greatest moment for me this year was a teenage boy named Sasha. 5 years ago he attended our camp as a head strong rebellious young teenager. The next year he came back and accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior. The next 2 years he was to old for our camp so I didn't see him. This year Sasha came back as a camp counselor. He went out of his way to help us. I was so proud of him. The morning we were flying home he was the 1st one up, waiting on us at 3:30am to come out so he could load our luggage for us. He even went to the airport to tell us goodbye. I feel as though I have come full cirle. I am so grateful that God has allowed me to see how He has worked in the life of Sasha over these 5 years.

No comments: