My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, November 17, 2008


Saturday, Mark, Leah, Deborah, and I had play practice all day for the Christmas play we are in at First Baptist Atlanta. We were there from 9:00am until 6:00pm. Fortunately, Mark and I were able to get away after lunch to go to Azalea Place Apartments. Mark played basketball with some of the boys. I met with my young expectant Mom. I went over some more childbirth information for her. We talked about where she will deliver. I suggested that she sign up for the hospital tour. I ask her to think about who she will want with her at the delivery. We also talked about her future. I prayed with the Mom for her and the baby. A little later I ask her if she could ever remember a time where she had personally ask Jesus to forgive her of her sins and come into her life. I ask her if she wanted to pray. She did. I want to see about getting her a new Bible this week.

No comments: