My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, January 19, 2009






I finished ESL training this Saturday. It was 2 Saturday's of very full training sessions on how to use ESL for ministry and missions.

Today Sarah, Leah, and I went to Azalea Place in Chamblee. I finished all the teaching that I had for the expectant Mom. I will still check on her each week. The baby is due in 8 weeks. We are having a baby shower in a few weeks. I also went by to see the Mom from Bangladesh that I am teaching. Her children told me that she had forgotten and was at Walmart. We spent a little time with the kids. I left them with the English lesson papers that I had prepared so that they can give them to their Mom. Maybe I can get back by on Saturday.

This week I have North American Mission Board training for the rest of the week. Tonight I have been working on my homework for NAMB. Please God help me to stay strong and healthy and help me through this hard week!

No comments: