My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, January 2, 2009



On Sunday I went to Buford, Georgia to renew my Healthcare Provider CPR. The class took about 3 hours. At the end of the class the nurse sitting next to me wanted to know how I work in the community as a nurse with NAMB. I talked to her about missions. It turned out that she was a Christian and a Baptist. I gave her the website for NAMB and Whirlwind Missions. I also gave her my contact info. It is always neat to see how the Lord places people and contacts in my life especially in the least expected places.

No comments: