My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, January 15, 2009












This evening we started the refugee/immigrant children's choir at the mission in Clarkston. We had over 30 children there. They did an absolutely great job tonight
learning new songs. Mark, Deborah, and I, had a really good time with the kids on this very cold evening. I told Bennett that these kids did a good job for their 1st time. I was so impressed. They were just as good as the church choir kids that have been singing in choir for a long time.

No comments: