My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I ran by Azalea Place in Chamblee this afternoon on my way to church. I had bought some baby bottles and pacifiers for the expected baby, so I wanted to get them to her. I met 2 new ladies from Bangladesh. They found out that I am teaching English to a Bengali Mom and want me to begin teaching them. I told them that I will be by this weekend and visit them and we will set up a time to begin teaching. I also ordered a few simple instruments for the choir in Clarkston today. We went to church tonight. I taught 3rd grade children's choir. The kids are learning a musical called, "Simon Says."

No comments: