My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tonight Mark and I had to run by Azalea to take one of the Mom's some papers that she had needed copied. We couldn't stay but of course they wanted us to. On the way home we stopped at Walgreen's to get some medicine and milk. At the check out counter a young man named Shauruk(?) checked us out. I always like to inquire where people are from so I ask him. He replied Bangladesh. So I said, "Ka moon As sihn,"(How are you?) he smiled and replied "Balo"(good) so I said "Kuh Balo."(very good)He looked surprised so I told him that I am working with a family from Bangladesh. It always makes my day to be able to see a smile when I come across someone like him. I wish there hadn't been a long line so we could have talked.

No comments: