My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow, What a week. Mark and I were going to Chamblee together on Monday. I was getting ready to leave. He called when he was getting off from work and said he couldn't find his car keys. I had an extra set of keys but no car to get them to him. He got a co worker to drive him to Hannah's work to get the truck but Hannah was getting off so he had to wait to bring her home. Hannah and Mark then went to get the van. He never found the keys so we had to call and say we were not coming to the apartments, it was just too late by then to go.

Tuesday, I had all 4 children. Things were going fairly well. Leah and Deborah were at the table working on their school. I decided to clean out the pantry. I always stand on a 50 pound bucket when I get up in the top of the pantry. I had climbed up there when all of a sudden one of the toddlers decided it was time to run and give me a hug. Needless to say I fell off the bucket. I landed on my right shoulder. Thankfully I didn't land on the baby. My shoulder is quite bruised and I am aching all over from the fall. I am hoping today will turn out to be a wonderful day. We have children's choir at FBA and Atlanta Passion Play chorus practice tonight.

No comments: