My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, February 9, 2009







Sunday, We had church followed by Passion Play practice. After practice Sarah, Leah, Deborah, and I went to El Campasino's Mexican Restaurant for dinner. David and Mark had to stay for an extra practice.

This afternoon, Deborah and I went to Chamblee to Azalea Place. I went by to check on my expectant Mom. The baby is due in 6 weeks. She says she is starting to get tired. The baby shower is Saturday. Hopefully she will get alot of baby things that she needs.
I went around to the Bengali apartment and had a good afternoon teaching them English. Deborah played with their daughter. They always serve us some food and today was no exception. We had fried potatoe balls with tea. They are a litle spicy but good. She sent some home with me for the rest of our family.

No comments: