My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Saturday, February 7, 2009








Today our whole family was off to Doppler Studios in downtown Atlanta to help record the songs for the Atlanta Passion Play. We had 4 new songs to record. The children had to record 2 songs. It is always a challenging but fun time at the recording studio.

Mark and I left and drove to Chattanooga, TN, to Gordon and Gail Roderick's home. They were hosting a get together for Valik and Lena some of our friends from Ukraine. It has been a long time since I have been able to see them. It was great. We were able to see their youngest child Victor who is almost 2. Lena played the Mandolin for me. She is a very talented musician. Mark had never met Valik before but had heard me talk alot about him. It really made me miss my Ukrainian family. I had not planned to go to Ukraine this year but it is breaking my heart. Gordon invited me to go with them: "Faith,Hope,Love Ukraine," since FBA isn't sending a team. I need to pray about what God wants me to do.

No comments: