My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, February 12, 2009






Tonight we had choir at the mission in Clarkston. Mark, Leah, Deborah, and I actually listened to the children in groups of 3-4 to see their music level. I talked to them about choir. I would like to divide them up at least in to 2 groups by ages since we have children ages 6- 17. I was also able to start a role with each child's name, age, country, and native language or the language spoken at home. Tonight we had children from Congo, Sudan, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Somalia,
Burma, Haiti, and Mexico. We were missing a lot of kids tonight because there is no school tomorrow or Monday. We will have to audition the other children next week. I was so busy listening though that I forgot to take any pictures until the last group.
After the kids left, Bennett's brother was sweeping up the mission.

We left and flew over to church for Passion Play Practice. We were practicing the Ascension. We finished early so that was nice. I have a lot to do getting ready for a baby shower on Saturday so the next 2 days I will be very busy.

No comments: